Tuesday, July 05, 2005

50 cent about his new game Bullet Proof

"'I'm as excited about 50 Cent: Bulletproof as I am about the success of my album, The Massacre and that means a lot since music has always been my life,' said 50 Cent. 'The new freestyles and the addition of Eminem and Dre show that this game is on the right course to follow in the successful footsteps of my music.'"


50 Cent has been heavily involved in the game's creation and content, which features the star's voice, likeness and music. He collaborated on the game's mechanics and storyline with former Sopranos executive producer and Emmy award winner Terry Winter, who wrote the game's script and the screenplay for 50 Cent's forthcoming theatrical release, Get Rich or Die Tryin'.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

50 do yoy do any thing bad like cuse

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home