Friday, July 08, 2005

50 Cent: 50 Cent Romancing Joy Bryant

50 Cent: 50 Cent Romancing Joy Bryant: "50 Cent Romancing Joy Bryant"

Hip-hop star 50 CENT has reportedly struck up an on-set romance with his new movie co-star JOY BRYANT.

The rapper - real name CURTIS JACKSON - is currently filming the semi-autobiographical crime drama GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN' in his native New York City.

(As I said before I will post some other news and information about 50 cent while we wait for the 50 cent game)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love 50. I love his music. As it was said in the movie. ASome lyrics, you can feel the pain. I enjoyed the movie. Hope to see more of 50 in movies.

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loved thge movie.
through the movie i can see his pain. you sure can feel the pain/

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home